With summer parties, beach days, and BBQs on the horizon, Eufloria has debuted canned wines that hold half of bottle of vino in each. Available in both a rosé and a white variety, the canned wines make it easier to transport and enjoy vino on the go.
Eufloria is described as a "perfectly portable" wine that can "go places where glass is unwelcome such as the beach." The cans are lightweight, 100% recyclable, and perhaps best of all, each can contains the two glasses worth of wine (equivalent to about half a bottle). The cans also feature beautiful floral designs that completely make up for the lack of a pretty glass bottle.
With more portable wines and spirits becoming increasingly popular, Eufloria's canned wines are sure to delight consumers who prefer practicality above all else.
Image Credit: Eufloria.
Eufloria's Aromatic Rosé Contains Half a Bottle of Wine in Each Can
1. Portable Wine - The increasing popularity of portable wines and spirits creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beverage industry, such as canned wines.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The development of packaging materials that are both sustainable and lightweight can create disruption in the wine industry, following the lead of 100% recyclable cans used by Eufloria.
3. Alternative Wine Formats - Innovative wine formats such as canned wine and boxed wine may disrupt the traditional wine industry, appealing to modern consumers with practicality and convenience.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry has opportunities to develop new products, such as environmentally-friendly portable wine packaging and alternative wine formats to appeal to modern consumers.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can contribute to the development of sustainable and portable wine packaging materials to meet the increasing demand for practicality and convenience by consumers.
3. Wine - The wine industry may embrace the trend of innovative wine formats such as canned and boxed wine, to cater to consumers who prefer practicality and convenience over traditional glass bottles.