The Estado de Minas Newspaper ad campaign revolves around the silhouettes of common water issuers such as a faucet and shower head. These minimalist illustrations communicate a blockage of sorts. In place of globs of hair and residue buildups is a washing machine, lifesaver and inflatable pool. It reads, “We all share the same water. Use it well." Together, it encourages people to be more responsible when it comes to water, especially on World Water Day.
Conceived and executed by Filadelfia Comunicação, an ad agency based in Brazil, the Estado de Minas Newspaper ad campaign was art directed by Lucas Queiroz and Márcio Doti with creative direction by Dan Zecchinelli. A simple campaign that tackles a challenging problem, the creators opted to rely on people's own interpretations to better drive home the message.
The Estado de Minas Newspaper Promotes 'World Water Day'
1. Minimalist Advertising - Explore innovative ways to convey important messages through minimalist designs.
2. Promoting Social Responsibility - Discover strategies to encourage individuals to be more responsible and mindful of resource usage.
3. Creative Interpretation in Advertising - Find ways to use ambiguity in messaging to engage audiences and provoke thought.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Leverage minimalist advertising techniques to create impactful campaigns.
2. Environmental Conservation - Implement initiatives that promote responsible usage of natural resources.
3. Creative Agencies - Explore creative approaches to messaging and design to effectively communicate important issues.