When you think of tiny houses, you probably think of highly compact dwellings that either work for young professionals or couples, or perhaps function as vacation get-aways, but New Frontier Tiny Homes is setting out to prove that tiny homes can also act as suitable living spaces for families with a child.
The Escher tiny home, named after the occupant's child, sits on a 10-meter long axle trailer and offers a floorspace of 300 square feet. The dwelling includes a number of space-saving features such as a dining table that can be stashed under the stairs when not in use, as well as a king-size bed with embedded storage space.
At a price of $139,900, these tiny houses occupy a premium price point, with New Frontier Tiny Homes betting on families being willing to pay up to secure a compact but comfortable dwelling.
The Escher Home Proves That Tiny Living Can Suit Young Families
1. Family-friendly Tiny Homes - Tiny homes are no longer just for young singles or couples, but now offers an opportunity for families to live sustainably and efficiently.
2. Space-saving Design - As homes become smaller and more compact, there is a growing need for efficient and innovative space-saving designs.
3. Luxury Tiny Homes - There is a demand for premium tiny houses that offer all the amenities of a traditional home at a smaller scale.
1. Real Estate - Real estate companies can offer tiny homes as a sustainable and affordable alternative to traditional homes for families looking for a minimalistic lifestyle or a second home.
2. Furniture - Furniture companies can provide multi-functional and space-saving furniture for the growing trend of tiny homes and compact living.
3. Construction - Construction companies can specialize in building tiny homes that offer a cost-effective and eco-friendly option for those looking to embrace minimalism and reduce their carbon footprint.