The Erin Wasson J. Crew November 2009 catalogue photos show nothing of the supermodel's typical tough-chick grunge look. To see Erin Wasson in clothes other than tattered tights and a loose white tee is shockingâ€”but refreshing.
Featuring J. Crew's signature preppy looks, the Erin Wasson J. Crew November 2009 catalogue shows Wasson flashing a happy 100-watt smile while looking decidedly good-girl in cozy layers, fitted jackets, and cute boots.
Implications - Celebrity and model looks are a great way to demonstrate how constant revamping is a great way to stay in the spotlight. When it comes to commodities, the same principle applies. Businesses should constantly consider how to alter and adjust existing products to create a new artifact that is still appealing to their consumer base.
The Fresh Erin Wasson J. Crew November 2009 Catalogue
1. Celebrity Model Transformations - Exploring how celebrities and models reinvent their styles to stay relevant can inspire businesses to revamp their products and services.
2. Cozy Chic Fashion - The rise of cozy and comfortable fashion, as seen in the Erin Wasson J. Crew catalogue, presents opportunities for businesses to create stylish yet comfortable clothing for consumers.
3. Alternative Image Representation - The departure of Erin Wasson from her grunge look highlights the trend of alternative representations of celebrities, opening up avenues for businesses to challenge traditional beauty standards.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of cozy chic fashion by creating a range of stylish and comfortable clothing options for consumers.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - With the rise of alternative image representation, beauty and cosmetics brands can promote diversity and challenge societal beauty standards by featuring unconventional models and representation in their campaigns.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Celebrity model transformations present an opportunity for advertising and marketing agencies to create campaigns that highlight the reinvention and evolution of individuals, appealing to consumers' desire for change and personal growth.