Off the Hook works in collaboration with Vans Vault on a pair of the Era LX sneaker model as a part of the 'Chez Nous' pack. The capsule honors the boutique's heritage of Montreal, Quebec and the name of the series directly translates to 'Our Home.'
The heartwarming footwear pack is described as a "love letter to Montreal" and it features three colorway options in total. Each one represents the three different iconic locations in Montreal -- the blue colorway nods to the river that surrounds Old Montreal. The green tonal option references Mount Royal, and the Brown colorway references the brick and mortar location of the city's respected boutique, Off the Hook. Each sneaker is constructed from leather and suede and the address of each store location is embroidered at the tongue.
Off the Hook and Vans Vault Collaborate on a Pair of the Era LXs
1. Casual Shoe Collaborations - The collaborative and unique nature of limited edition sneaker drops allows for innovative storytelling and geographic-specific design opportunities for brands and retailers.
2. City-inspired Footwear Collections - Creating footwear collections that pay homage to local landmarks and culture can create strong consumer connection and community-driven marketing opportunities.
3. Retailer X Brand Capsule Collections - Limited edition collaborations between retailers and brands can increase brand exposure and provide new markets for both parties.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage the nostalgia and emotional appeal of local culture to create consumer connections and limited edition collections, increasing brand loyalty.
2. Retail - Retailers can tap into the trend of limited edition collaborations and city-specific collections to draw in customers and differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can use city-inspired capsule collections as a way to incorporate storytelling and cultural references, allowing for unique and engaging marketing opportunities.