Reggae artist Peter Tosh introduces the new Equal Rights shirt that is designed for charitable purposes. The shirt is made in collaboration with fashion label NOAH and plays a part in the ongoing Human Rights program. The design is inspired by the Equal Rights song by Tosh.
The silhouette is a long sleeve top done in a neutral color palette with branding details in the form of "NOAH" at the chest pocket. The sleeves on the shirt reads "EQUAL RIGHTS" and Tosh's signature can be found at the back of the shirt. Notably, all of the profits that are collected from the shirts purchases will do directly to the Peter Tosh Foundation and the Colin Kaepernick Know Your Rights Camp.
Image Credit: Jack Waterlot
Peter Tosh Inspires the Latest NOAH Equal Rights Shirt
1. Charitable Fashion - Creating fashion items that contribute to charitable causes.
2. Music-inspired Designs - Designing clothing inspired by specific songs or artists.
3. Artist Collaborations - Collaborating with artists to create unique fashion pieces.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create charitable items, merging style and social impact.
2. Music - Chance for musicians to expand their brand through fashion collaborations.
3. Charitable Organizations - Potential partnership to raise funds through merchandise sales for social causes.