Epic Timepieces are watches sold for the betterment of Haitians; each watch sold allows one Haitian to have access to clean water for an entire year.
The dynamic duo of Jeff and Jackie Bird started the cause when they came back from a trip to post-earthquake Haiti, hoping to eradicate the water crisis and to achieve clean water for the needy. The crisis was so bad that some people were fetching water from rivers polluted with waste, chemicals and diseases.
Sport an Epic Timepieces watch and wear it knowing you've done something spectacular. These casual yet stylish watches come in a variety of colors with interchangeable bands. Not only will these timepieces be a great look on most outfits, they're a stamp of social responsibility. They will tell you the time as well as remind you that you supplied a healthy life for a person in need.
Epic Timepieces website
Epic on Facebook
Epic on Twitter
Epic Timepieces Strives to Have Haitians Live with Clean Water
1. Socially Responsible Products - Creating products that benefit social causes such as providing water to those in need can earn consumer goodwill and support.
2. Watches for a Cause - Designing watches that support a social cause can give consumers a sense of purpose and make their timepieces more meaningful.
3. Interchangeable Watch Bands - Offering interchangeable watch bands can create a customizable and versatile product for consumers.
1. Fashion - Incorporating social responsibility into fashion products can attract and retain customers who value sustainability and ethical practices.
2. Social Enterprise - Launching a social enterprise that supports a good cause can generate revenue while also making a positive impact on society.
3. Environmental Conservation - Creating products that promote environmental conservation, such as providing access to clean water, can align a company with a worthy cause and create positive environmental impact.