The Epic Fail Kit is for all of those who tend to easily find themselves in compromising situations. Jay Cronin designed the packaging for this health-conscious kit, and it takes on a cartoonish quality.
The box comes with a white background, with large letters on the front reading the name of the product. A skull and crossbones has also been placed on the front indicating the contents are for not necessarily dangerous, but for those in hazardous conditions. The contents consist of everything that would normally be in a first aid kit, including bandaids, lotion, gauze and more.
This is the ideal first aid kit for kids that fall down often, since the packaging appeals to those in the younger demographic.
The Epic Fail Kit Provides Relief for Those in Need
1. Cartoonish Packaging - Businesses can leverage the trend of fun and cartoonish packaging to attract younger demographics.
2. Specialized First Aid Kits - There is an opportunity to create specialized first-aid kits, such as The Epic Fail Kit, that cater to specific needs.
3. Humorous Health Products - The market for humorous health products is growing, providing an opportunity to create more products that appeal to those who value laughter in stressful situations.
1. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can capitalize on the trend of cartoonish packaging and create health products with specialized packaging targeted towards the younger demographic.
2. Healthcare - There is an opportunity for healthcare providers to develop specialized first-aid kits that cater to patients with specific injuries or medical conditions.
3. Entertainment - The humorous quality of health products such as The Epic Fail Kit offers opportunities for companies in the entertainment industry to tap into the market of combining health and humor to relieve stress.