Now, maybe I’m wrong, but I always assumed you would never need air conditioning on a motorcycle. I just figured the opening air created a good enough cooling effect. Apparently natural breeze is not enough, otherwise the EntroSys Motorcycle Air Conditioning Unit wouldn’t have been invented.
The EntroSys Motorcycle Air Conditioning Unit is made of two systems: an AC unit that attaches to the bike, and an air delivery garment. It feeds into the driver via a hose attached to the garment. It is powered from the bike’s battery and has controls on the bars that allows the rider to raise or lower the temperature. Talk about a cool ride!
Entrosys Motorcycle Air Conditioning Unit Makes Riding a Breeze
1. Motorcycle Air Conditioning - The development of air conditioning units for motorcycles creates an opportunity for the automotive industry to create new product lines and technologies that improve rider comfort and safety.
2. Mobile Cooling Units - The emergence of mobile cooling units presents an opportunity for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to provide new and innovative ways for customers to stay cool and comfortable in various outdoor environments.
3. Smart Controls - The integration of smart controls into air conditioning units for motorcycles creates an opportunity for the technology industry to create new technologies and improve user experience for riders.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can integrate Entrosys' motorcycle air conditioning unit technology and explore potential opportunities to add this technology to future product lines to improve rider comfort and safety.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can explore the use of mobile cooling units to improve customer experience and comfort in outdoor settings such as camping, hiking, and festivals.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop smart controls to improve user experience and create new technologies related to motorcycle air conditioning units.