Software engineering is among the most lucrative occupations in today's economy, but some of the shadier companies out there are happier when their employees aren't aware of that fact; Engquiz is a simple, even fun, new tool that gives developers a sense of their worth. The free tool lets software engineers test themselves to see where their skills place them within the profession at large, thus showing them how much they could be earning on the open market.
Engquiz is a quick and easy way to assess someone's skill level in a broad way. It takes just 25 minutes to complete, and it then ranks engineers on a scale with three different levels: SWE I, SWE II, and Senior+.
'Engquiz' Helps Software Engineers Recognize Their Worth
1. Career Assessment Tools - Developing software platforms that provide quick and accurate assessments of individuals' skills and worth in various professions.
2. Data-driven Self-evaluation - Utilizing data analytics to empower individuals to understand their worth and potential earning power in their chosen field.
3. Personalized Professional Development - Creating software solutions that offer tailored recommendations and resources to help individuals enhance their skills and advance their careers.
1. Edtech - Developing innovative tools and platforms to assist individuals in evaluating and improving their skills in various industries.
2. HR Technology - Creating software solutions that support talent assessment and development, enabling employees to gain insights into their value and career growth potential.
3. Career Coaching - Providing personalized guidance and resources to individuals seeking to maximize their skill set and professional opportunities.