This delicious English muffin breakfast sandwich is an easy at-home alternative to anything you might consider grabbing on your way into work. Part of Serious Eats' 'Easiest Summer Ever' guide, the upleveled breakfast sandwich is a perfect use for all of those summer tomatoes your garden has yielded.
Likely the most time-consuming part of the recipe, which speaks wonders, is making a batch of your own two-minute mayonnaise in the blender. Otherwise you will need a few English muffins, fresh tomatoes cut into thick slices, bacon, the freshly made mayonnaise, an egg prepared to your liking and some fresh butter.
A great breakfast option that makes the most of summer produce, this fresh English muffin sandwich will give you the sustenance you need to make it to lunch.
This Easy English Muffin Breakfast Uses Seasonal Summer Produce
1. Seasonal Breakfast - Opportunity for businesses to create innovative breakfast menu items using seasonal produce.
2. At-home Alternatives - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to develop convenient and tasty alternatives to traditional grab-and-go breakfast options.
3. Homemade Condiments - Opportunity to market and sell homemade condiment products to enhance the flavor and quality of breakfast sandwiches.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can create new breakfast offerings using seasonal produce.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can introduce at-home alternatives to cater to customers who prefer to have breakfast at home.
3. Condiment Manufacturing - Companies specializing in condiment manufacturing can target the breakfast sandwich market by offering high-quality homemade condiments.