The bold emphasis on logos is extremely apparent in the new Spring/Summer 2018 Danilo Paura and KAPPA collaboration. The collection boasts classic denim ensembles, t-shirts, hoodies and iconic KAPPA tracksuits. The 2018 line appears to be comfortable and sporty, slightly dabbing into formal wear with a interestingly assembled royal blue double-breasted suit and tonal sweats.
Prior to signing on with the Italian label, Paura collaborated with Faith Connecxion, Marcelo Burlon, as well as Gosha Rubchinskiy — whose collection the adidas logo became central in. In recent years, the fashion industry has begun placing great emphasis on logos to boast style and stature — from Gosha Rubchinskiy's high fashion that launched with a model's adidas logo buzz cut, to the intentional repetition and overuse of the KAPPA logo.
Photo Credits: Danilo Paura
Danilo Paura and KAPPA Put Emphasis on Logos for This New Line
1. Logo-emphasized Fashion - Designing fashion items that highlight and make bold use of logos is an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Athletic Wear as Fashion - Experimenting with comfortable athletic wear and enhancing them with creative styling elements can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Collaborations to Create Fashion Lines - Partnering with renowned designers and fashion brands to create unique statement pieces is an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage logo-focused clothing and unique collaborations with other designers and brands to embrace disruptive innovation.
2. Athletic Apparel Industry - Athletic apparel companies can explore how to create fashion-forward looks with comfortable and versatile athletic wear to embrace disruptive innovation.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketing and advertising industry can seek innovative ways to promote and strategically position logo-emphasized clothing statements made by brands and designers.