Emberlight is a clever device that converts any regular dimmable bulb -- including incandescent bulbs, dimmable CFL bulbs and dimmable LED bulbs -- into energy-efficient smart lighting fixtures. To use Emberlight, you simply screw in your regular lightbulb into the Emberlight base, before configuring the WiFi connection to your smartphone. Conveniently, the product doesn't require an additional wireless hub.
Emberlight simply uses a blend of Bluetooth and WiFi which makes it really easy to set up, since your phone will automatically see the bulbs you want to connect to.
Once the device is set up, you can control your lights from your smartphone via an accompanying app. This will allow you to configure 'mood' presets and set up a vacation mode for turning lights on and off when you're away.
The Emberlight Converts Regular Lightbulbs into Smart Bulbs
1. Smart Lighting - Using devices like Emberlight to convert regular lightbulbs into smart bulbs opens up opportunities for energy-efficient and customizable lighting solutions.
2. Home Automation - The ability to control lights from a smartphone app is just one example of how devices like Emberlight are contributing to the rise of home automation.
3. Internet of Things (iot) - Emberlight's use of Bluetooth and WiFi to connect lightbulbs to smartphones demonstrates the growing integration of IoT technology in everyday devices.
1. Home Lighting - The smart lightbulb trend is disrupting traditional home lighting solutions, offering consumers more control and customization options.
2. Smart Home Technology - Carving a niche in the smart home industry, devices like Emberlight contribute to the growing ecosystem of interconnected devices and appliances.
3. Consumer Electronics - The convergence of lighting and technology in the form of smart lightbulb devices like Emberlight highlights the innovation potential within the consumer electronics sector.