The Elysian Bar can be found on the first floor of a newly refurbished hotel in New Orleans and its beautiful timeless decor captivates locals and tourists. Contrary to its name, the Elysian Bar is more than a bar, it is a full restaurant with a plethora of delicious menu items.
The kitchen is run by Alex Harrell and his team and it features small plates, large plates, and dessert options aside from the drinks selection as well. Some of the standout items on the menu include the chicken liver pate that comes with LA strawberry and roasted beet mostarda and grilled Bellegarde bread as well as the notable confit duck leg with sour cherry, delicata squash, farro, brussel sprout leaves, and vanilla-scented fennel.
Image Credit: The Elysian Bar
The Elysian Bar is Timlessly Decorated and Serves Delicious Dishes
1. Timeless Decorated Restaurants - Opportunity to create unique themed restaurant experiences with carefully designed decor and ambiance.
2. Expanding Menu Offerings at Bars - Opportunity to provide customers with more than just drinks, by including a menu of delicious and unique dishes.
3. Small Plates with Unique Pairings - Opportunity to create memorable dining experiences by offering unique small plates with surprising flavor combinations.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry has the opportunity to innovate by creating unique and memorable restaurant experiences with innovative decor and menu offerings.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the opportunity to explore new trends and provide customers with unique small plates and cocktails itmes that make dining experience memorable.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers have the opportunity to tap into the growing demand for themed restaurants by creating timeless interior depictions which evoke old century sentiments.