Metallics never looked as masculine as they do in this Elle Sweden February 2014 pictorial.
Photographer Benjamin Vnuk snaps up this contradictory shoot with a smudged black and white wall in the background. Model Tilda Lindstam is made to look mannish with her hair cropped super short and slicked to her head and the part in her hair going in three directions. To make her look more boy-like, she has very little makeup on except brown eye shadow.
All the clothing in this Elle Sweden February 2014 style shoot is surprisingly shiny. Everything that Lindstam wears has a sheen to it or is outright made of metallic or sequin. The garments and their styling are all very menswear-inspired. Tailored jackets, trousers and even shimmering shoes are on display.
Benjamin Vnuk Captured Tilda Lindstam for Elle Sweden February 2014
1. Masculine Metallics - The trend of incorporating metallic elements in menswear-inspired fashion creates an opportunity for the development of innovative androgynous clothing lines.
2. Minimal Makeup - The rise of minimal makeup in fashion editorials opens up possibilities for disruptive innovations in gender-neutral beauty products and cosmetics.
3. Shimmering Shoes - The focus on shiny footwear in menswear-inspired fashion shoots presents an opportunity for the creation of bold and eye-catching metallic shoe designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of masculine metallics by designing and producing innovative and gender-neutral clothing lines.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry has the potential to disrupt the market by creating minimal makeup products that cater to individuals looking for gender-neutral and natural looks.
3. Footwear - The footwear industry can take advantage of the demand for metallic shoes by developing unique and attention-grabbing designs that cater to the menswear-inspired fashion trend.