Photographer Lucinda Grange scaled the tops of some of the world's most iconic structures to take these elevated photos. The 25-year-old daredevil's recent series 'Elevated' features her balanced at the top of or the edge of buildings like the Chrysler Building and Manhattan Bridge.
Some pictures show the bustling world below her or the horizons in front of her. In others, she even includes "selfies" or pictures with companions like the one of her and a friend on top of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
She likes to share her experience and boasts that she is "nothing special."
“I’m of equal worth to every other man or woman, but through travel and adventures I get to witness special moments, special views and special environments... you can experience the adventure from the comfort of your soft seat in your warm home as you sip coco,” she explains.
Lucinda Grange Went Great Lengths to Snap These Elevated Photos
1. Extreme Photography - Opportunity for camera manufacturers and drone companies to develop specialized equipment for extreme photography.
2. Adventure Tourism - Opportunity for travel and tourism companies to develop unique and exciting packages for thrill-seeking travelers.
3. Social Media Influencers - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with influencers in the photography and adventure niches to promote their products and services.
1. Camera and Drone Manufacturing - Opportunity to develop and market specialized equipment for extreme photography and adventure use.
2. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity to create unique and exciting travel packages for thrill-seeking travelers and adventure enthusiasts.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to collaborate with social media influencers in the photography and adventure niches for product and service promotions.