This elegant origami art by South African artist Ross Symons shows a dedication to patience and detail that is beautifully executed and perfectly captured.
Based out of Cape Town, Symons has made a full time career of folding paper, and besides his various art projects has also been commissioned to create custom origami creations for major brands like adidas, Red Bull and fashion label Christian Dior.
For this series, the artist has created elegant origami representations of different animals framed against bright single colored backdrops that do an excellent job of pushing each individual paper sculpture front and center. A number of different miniature paper animals like black rhinos, white rabbits and even pink elephants are brought to life with nothing more than a single piece of paper material and an expert artistic eye.
Origami Artist Ross Symons Creates Beautiful Folded Paper Creations
1. Origami Art - Opportunity for artists to explore the intricate art of origami and create unique, eye-catching paper sculptures.
2. Custom Origami - Potential for origami artists to collaborate with brands to create personalized and branded paper creations.
3. Minimalist Backdrops - Demand for simple, vibrant backgrounds that allow origami sculptures to take center stage in art and design.
1. Art and Design - Origami artists can showcase their talent and sell their artwork in galleries, exhibitions, and online platforms.
2. Branding and Marketing - Brands can leverage the creativity and uniqueness of origami art to create memorable promotional materials and campaigns.
3. Fashion and Luxury - Origami artists can collaborate with fashion labels and luxury brands to create bespoke origami accessories and decorative pieces.