Fresh air is associated with oxygen-emitting plants, which is how the shape of the Electrolux Lotus was inspired. This air purifier takes the form of an enormous flower, cradling its most magical components between its three petals.
Fulden Dehneli's concept for Electrolux is an elegant appliance that is best positioned in the heart of the home. The device would be capable of generally cleaning and freshening the stale and stagnant gases within the home, while offering a bit of extra flexibility and function. Three Lotus Portable Air Balls each specialize in a different task: regulating humidity, eliminating odors and filtering toxins. These are kept in the central unit to charge, but they can be carried individually to any room to accomplish the desired duty.
The Electrolux Lotus Blossoms with Atmosphere-Improving Features
1. Petaled Air Purifiers - The trend of air purifiers inspired by plants, with multiple components for different tasks.
2. Electrolux Lotus - The trend of designing air purifiers in the form of flowers, adding an aesthetic appeal to home appliances.
3. Flexible Air Purification - The trend of portable air purification units that can be carried to different rooms for specific tasks.
1. Home Appliances - The home appliance industry can explore the market for innovative air purifiers inspired by nature and featuring multi-functionality.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can incorporate air purifiers into their product offerings, focusing on aesthetically pleasing designs inspired by nature.
3. Air Quality Solutions - The air quality solutions industry can develop flexible and portable air purification units with specialized capabilities for different indoor environments.