Lincoln's first-ever electrically powered vehicle will be produced by Rivian. Recently the two organizations announced collaborative efforts to produce an entirely new vehicle for the brand, however, Rivian did not expand on the announcement. Lincoln did not indicate what type of vehicle Rivian will produce, however, due to Lincoln's focus on SUVs, it is speculated that the new vehicle will also be an SUV.
The president of the Lincoln Motor Company, Joy Falotico, spoke about the electrically powered vehicle, "Working with Rivian marks a pivotal point for Lincoln as we move toward a future that includes fully electric vehicles...This vehicle will take Quiet Flight to a new place — zero emissions, effortless performance and connected and intuitive technology. It’s going to be stunning.”
Image Credit: Lincoln
Rivian Will Produce an Electrically Powered Vehicle for Lincoln
1. Joint EV Production - Collaborative efforts between car companies to produce electric vehicles.
2. Fully Electric Vehicles - The development and production of fully electric vehicles.
3. Effortless Performance and Connected Technology - Advancements in technology for electric vehicles.
1. Automotive Industry - Car manufacturers collaborating to produce electric vehicles.
2. Electric Vehicle Industry - The development, production, and advancement of fully electric vehicles.
3. Technology Industry - The production and advancement of technologies for electric vehicles.