In July, we introduced you to the ultra hot Tesla Electric Supercar/, which can rocket from 0-60 in just 3 seconds. With that kind of performance from a car, electric superbikes are inevitable. After some research on the net, it appears that the rMoto electric superbike leads the pack. It's still in prototype stage, but the rMoto website is worth the visit!
Implications - Many new vehicles using alternative fuel sources are beginning to surface with the advent of the world initiative to be more environmentally conscious. One consistent problem these vehicles face however is that many of them are aesthetically unpleasing, making it harder for the general population to readily adapt them. Corporations introducing new concepts to the public need to factor in aesthetics if their ideas are to go viral.
rMoto Electric Superbike Leads the Pack
1. Alternative Fuel Vehicles - Opportunity to develop aesthetically pleasing alternative fuel vehicles to encourage widespread adoption.
2. Electric Motorcycles - Potential for electric motorcycles to gain popularity and disrupt the traditional motorcycle industry.
3. Prototype Innovation - Advancements in prototype stage vehicles like rMoto electric superbikes indicate disruptive innovation opportunities in the vehicle industry.
1. Automotive - Automotive industry has the potential to embrace alternative fuel vehicles and develop aesthetically pleasing designs.
2. Motorcycle - Electric motorcycles can disrupt the traditional motorcycle industry by providing eco-friendly and high-performance options.
3. Prototype Manufacturing - Opportunity for companies specializing in prototype manufacturing to collaborate on developing innovative vehicles like electric superbikes.