The conceptual Tesla Model M bike has been designed by Víctor Rodríguez Gómez as a transportation solution for the namesake brand that highlights an elegant yet functional form.
The electric cafe racer-inspired motorcycle is imagined for urbanites as a way for them to get around on their own terms in an emissions-free manner. The motorcycle features hubless wheels and a futuristic design focused on various technological accoutrements for riders to take advantage of. This includes a translucent digital display for showing real-time navigation, current speed and more.
The conceptual Tesla Model M bike strikes a balance between an old-fashioned motorcycle and a futuristic transportation solution to accommodate riders in the near-future. The bike would fit in well with the brand's existing models.
The Conceptual Tesla Model M Bike is Trendy Yet Efficient
1. Electric Cafe Racer-inspired Motorcycles - The trend towards eco-friendly transportation combined with retro design creates opportunities for cafes, urbanites and fast food deliveries to incorporate stylish electric motorbikes.
2. Futuristic Motorcycle Technology - The trend towards incorporating cutting-edge technology into motorcycles creates opportunities for tech companies, motorcycle manufacturers and transportation services.
3. Translucent Digital Displays - The trend towards translucent digital displays on motorbikes creates opportunities for electronics and display manufacturers to develop specialized displays for motorbikes.
1. Transportation - The shift towards eco-friendly, stylish and efficient transportation solutions creates opportunities for companies in the transportation industry to create new products and services.
2. Electronics - The trend towards incorporating advanced technology in motorbikes creates opportunities for electronics manufacturers and software developers.
3. Motorcycle Industry - The trend towards electric motorcycles and futuristic designs creates opportunities for motorcycle manufacturers, designers and aftermarket suppliers to develop new products and services.