ELEAGUE is an esports tournament organizer by IMG and Turner -- it made its debut by hosting a Call of Duty charity event that aims to support veterans. The event spotlights 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 4' and is entitled the 'ELEAGUE CODNATION Challenge for the Vets.
It took place in Atlanta this past fall in October and it served as a platform to market the franchise as well as contribute to the 'Call of Duty Endowment,' which is a nonprofitable organization that is dedicated to helping veterans transition back to their civilian lifestyle after their brave service. The charitable event broadcasted live on Twitch and featured 15 popular personalities, players, and casters as well.
ELEAGUE Launches Through a Call of Duty eSports Charity Event
1. Charitable Esports - Opportunity to leverage eSports tournaments as a platform for charitable causes.
2. Supporting Veterans - Disruption opportunity to create innovative solutions for veterans transitioning to civilian life.
3. Marketing Through Esports - Innovative marketing strategy utilizing eSports tournaments to promote brands and franchises.
1. Esports - eSports industry can incorporate charitable initiatives to increase social impact and positive brand perception.
2. Nonprofit - Nonprofit organizations can explore partnerships with eSports organizers to raise funds for their causes.
3. Gaming - Gaming companies can sponsor charitable eSports events to engage their audience and enhance brand loyalty.