The Einstein Bros. Bagelrito is being test marketed by the brand as a new mashup menu item that will offer patrons a convenient way to fuel up in the morning. The menu item consists of two cage-free eggs paired with thick-cut bacon, three kinds of cheeses, turkey sausage, has browns, green chilies and salsa. The breakfast burrito is wrapped in a flour tortilla before being wrapped in an Asiago bagel dough before being baked to deliver a bagel-like flavor profile in a highly convenient format.
The Einstein Bros. Bagelrito is being tested by the brand at five locations in Denver for a limited time with guests who try one on October 18 and fill out a survey receiving a free egg sandwich on their next visit.
Image Credit: Einstein Bros. Bagels
The Einstein Bros. Bagelrito is Wrapped in Bagel Dough
1. Breakfast Hybrid Foods - The popularity of hybrid foods continues to rise, creating opportunities for unique flavor combinations and convenience for busy consumers.
2. Novelty Breakfast Items - Innovative breakfast items, such as the Bagelrito, can attract new customers and provide a competitive edge for restaurant chains.
3. Convenient Breakfast Options - The demand for on-the-go breakfast options will continue to increase, creating opportunities for businesses to provide convenient, yet satisfying meals for consumers.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can capitalize on the demand for convenient breakfast options by introducing unique menu items like the Bagelrito to attract busy consumers.
2. Bakery Industry - Bakeries can offer a variety of breakfast pastries, hybrid foods, and convenient breakfast options to attract consumers looking for tasty, on-the-go breakfast options.
3. Food Delivery Industry - The growing demand for convenient breakfast options creates opportunities for food delivery services to partner with restaurants and deliver breakfast items to consumers' doorsteps.