Travelers looking to rent cars at the San Diego International Airport in the coming weeks will be treated to a truly spectacular e-ink installation, dubbed Dazzle, that well and truly lives up to its name.
This particular e-ink installation showcases Massachusetts-based E Ink Corporation 's Prism technology, which adapts electronic ink displays specifically for architectural purposes. This eye-catching installation is situated on the massive facade of the airport's car rental building, and uses over 2,000 panels to display animated e-ink displays created by artists.
With an ability to display both static and dynamic designs, the Dazzle installation functions as a surefire way for the wonders of customizable e-ink display to be showed to the public, and functions as a memorable and effective advertising effort for the E Ink Corporation.
The 'Dazzle' Installation Shows Off Custom E-Ink Installations
1. Customizable E-ink Displays - Opportunity for businesses to create unique and dynamic advertising displays using customizable e-ink technology.
2. Architectural Applications of E-ink - Potential for e-ink technology to be integrated into architectural designs, creating visually stunning and interactive environments.
3. Massive E-ink Installations - Rise of large-scale e-ink installations as a captivating and memorable way to engage audiences.
1. Advertising - E-Ink technology offers new opportunities for advertisers to create eye-catching and engaging displays.
2. Architecture - Architects can incorporate e-ink technology into buildings and structures to create visually striking and interactive environments.
3. Art - Artists can leverage e-ink installations to showcase their work in a unique and attention-grabbing way.