One of the biggest challenges for teacher is in understanding their students' thought processes, and the Edji app gives teachers direct access to the way that their students think through the readings they're given. The app shows teachers live recordings of their students' annotations on readings, helping them to recognize what gets grasped quickly and what requires further explanation.
When reading an Edji document, students are encouraged to highlight and comment on passages that stand out to them. This could be because those passages are clear and informative, or it could be because the concepts are tricky. In either case, teachers can better understand how to approach those areas when it comes to lessons in the classroom.
Edji Shows Teachers Students' Annotations in Real Time
1. Real-time Student Annotations - Opportunity for apps that provide real-time access to students' annotations to help teachers better understand their thought processes.
2. Teacher-student Communication - Potential for apps that facilitate direct communication between teachers and students based on their readings.
3. Data-driven Teaching - Opportunity for tools that provide teachers with data on student comprehension and areas that need further explanation.
1. Education Technology - Opportunity for education technology companies to develop apps that enhance teacher-student interactions and improve student comprehension.
2. Edtech Analytics - Potential for companies focused on data analytics to develop tools that provide insights on student reading habits and comprehension.
3. Classroom Communication Platforms - Opportunity for platforms that enable real-time communication between teachers and students to enhance learning experiences.