The popularity of slime amongst child consumers has seen a stark rise in the past year or so, which has some brands getting on the bandwagon with products like the Jello-O Play Edible Slime. Intended to be mixed up and played with, the product comes in canisters containing enough to make two large batches of slime that is 100% edible. The product is easy to mix up by children under parental supervision and comes in two flavorful options including Unicorn and Monster, which are strawberry and lime, respectively.
The Jello-O Play Edible Slime products will start rolling out to retailers nationwide this December and come as part of the brands move towards interactive food products as part of the Play line.
The Jello-O Play Edible Slime Comes in Two Flavor Options
1. Rise of Edible Slime - The popularity of slime among child consumers has led to the rise of edible slime products.
2. Interactive Food Products - Brands are moving towards interactive food products that offer a playful experience for consumers.
3. Product Innovation for Children - Companies are creating innovative products targeted specifically at children to capture their attention and interest.
1. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the creation of interactive and edible products for children.
2. Toy & Entertainment - The toy and entertainment industry can tap into the popularity of slime and develop interactive play products for children.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can introduce new and unique products aimed at children's play and entertainment.