This edible bento box is made by hollowing out a loaf of bread. Posted by Twitter user Near_13, the epic lunchbox can be used as a vehicle to house many sandwiches. After removing most of the cavity from the bread loaf, she placed tons of tiny crust-less sandwiches and put them inside the literal lunch container. The sandwiches contain a variety of ingredients, including what appears to be strawberries, cucumber and salmon.
The edible bento box would be a fun project to try recreating for a picnic or party. While it is insanely awesome, it would be entirely too much work to try making on a daily basis. It might not travel very well, either.
This Edible Bento Box From Near_13 Contains Lots of Miniature Sandwiches
1. Edible Bento Boxes - This trend could create an opportunity for more unique and creative food packaging designs.
2. DIY Picnic Ideas - This trend could create opportunities for businesses to create picnic or outdoor dining kits for consumers to assemble at home.
3. Miniature Food - This trend could create opportunities for food companies to create bite-sized products for snack or lunch purposes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could capitalize on the trend of creating unique and visually appealing food packaging.
2. Event Planning - The event planning industry could capitalize on the trend of unique and interactive dining experiences like DIY picnic or bento box making.
3. Packaging and Manufacturing - The packaging and manufacturing industry could capitalize on the trend of creating unique and sustainable food packaging designs that are both visually appealing and functional.