Noticing that over 60% of printed documents end up being looked at once before they are thrown away, Friends of Nature set out to create an eco ink.
Branded as Reusable Ink, this eco-friendly printer alternative takes inspiration from a toy doodle pen that fades after a certain amount of time, leaving no messes behind. Similarly, the composition of the ink has been modified so that printing can go on as usual. While the pages might not initially look any different, over the course of a couple days the inks begin to lose their intensity, eventually fading away entirely so that a piece of paper can be reused. For home and office use, this could be a practical solution for documents that you know you won't need to keep around forever.
Friends of Nature's Eco Ink Encourages Paper Reuse by Disappearing Over Time
1. Eco Printer Inks - Develop eco-friendly printer ink that is sustainable and encourages paper reuse.
2. Disappearing Inks - Create disappearing inks that fade over time and promote document reuse.
3. Sustainable Printing - Introduce sustainable printing practices that minimize paper waste and ink usage.
1. Printing Industry - Incorporate eco-friendly options and sustainable printing technologies to meet growing consumer demand.
2. Ink Manufacturing Industry - Research and develop new types of eco-friendly and disappearing inks to provide a sustainable alternative to traditional inks.
3. Office Supplies Industry - Offer a range of sustainable and eco-friendly office supply options, including printer inks and paper, to meet consumer demand for environmentally conscious products.