Matteo Thun has designed an innovative, eco-friendly underground hotel. It has been dubbed 'Bella Vista' and will be comprised of 11 individual homes, which will be built into a hillside in Italy. All of the 11 units will then utilize green and economical methods of heating, cooling, ventilation and air-conditioning.
Once the eco-friendly underground hotel is up and running, you can be sure there will be a steady line-up of patrons wanting to spend the night. Who wouldn’t want to pretend that they’re bunnies?
Matteo Thun Designs Eco-Friendly Underground Hotel
1. Eco-friendly Hospitality - The trend towards eco-friendly hospitality presents an opportunity to innovate and create hotels that utilize sustainable materials for design and construction.
2. Underground Accommodations - The trend of building underground accommodations offers opportunities for developing unique and innovative hotel designs that are sustainable and energy-efficient.
3. Green Technology in Tourism - Green technology in tourism will continue to disrupt the hospitality industry, with innovative ideas like 'Bella Vista' showcasing the potential for sustainable tourism.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from investing in eco-friendly and sustainable designs that have the potential to attract environmentally-conscious travelers.
2. Architecture and Design - The design and architecture industry has opportunities to create innovative and sustainable designs for underground accommodations and eco-friendly hospitality.
3. Renewable Energy - Renewable energy and green technology industries can work together with the hospitality industry to create energy-efficient hotels that provide a unique experience for eco-conscious travelers.