Perhaps one of the most unusual, yet stylish bookcases I've come across are the Eclectic Interiors Pipe Shelves.
Normally when you see an exposed pipe it is a big no-no. It's not a sight you want to see and it can affect design plans greatly. With Eclectic Interiors Pipe Shelves, homeowners won't mind showing off a little bit of grittiness. These pipes will hold your literary favorites in one place and it comes in different styles as well. Normally an item such as this requires assembly, but the good folks from Eclectic Interiors will have it shipped and ready for you to mount on the wall. I guess exposed pipes at home aren't so bad after all.
The Eclectic Interiors Pipe Shelves are Stylishly Gritty
1. Industrial Bookcases - The trend towards industrial decor creates an opportunity for businesses to innovate in the design and production of unique bookcases.
2. Pipe Furniture - The use of pipes in furniture design creates an opportunity for businesses to utilize sustainable materials and promote eco-friendly manufacturing.
3. DIY Home Decor - The popularity of assembling furniture at home creates an opportunity for businesses to offer customizable, easy-to-assemble options for DIY home decor enthusiasts.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore innovative design options that incorporate exposed pipes and other industrial elements into furniture pieces.
2. Sustainable Home Furnishings - Sustainable home furnishing companies can create unique and eco-friendly furniture pieces using materials such as pipes and reclaimed wood.
3. Home Decor Retail - Retailers can market DIY assembly kits and tailor-made pipe furniture to attract customers who enjoy a hands-on approach to decorating their homes.