The rise of social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest have shifted consumers to be far more responsive to visual cues, which is what the 'Eatick' app looks to offer. The app works by allowing restaurants to offer diners with access to their menu in a visual format rather than just being able to view the text version. This works to help consumers know what they might be in for if they opt to eat at a certain restaurant rather than taking shot in the dark.
The 'Eatick' app speaks to the growing consumer preference to know what they're in for before making the commitment to maximize all of their choices, especially when it comes to things like dining out and shopping.
'Eatick' Offers Crisp Imagery of Dishes from Restaurants Around You
1. Visual Food Menus - Opportunity for restaurants to provide visually appealing menus to attract customers.
2. Consumer Responsive Apps - Opportunity for app developers to create visual-based apps that cater to consumers' preference for visual cues.
3. Enhanced Decision-making Tools - Opportunity to develop apps that provide consumers with more information to make informed choices.
1. Restaurant - Opportunity for restaurants to utilize visualized food menus to enhance customer experience and attract more customers.
2. App Development - Opportunity for app developers to create visually appealing apps that cater to consumers' preference for visual cues in various industries.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retail stores to utilize visual-based apps to provide customers with an immersive shopping experience.