The type of food one chooses to consume is most important, but serving sizes can also ultimately have an impact a person's weight. The Eat Fit cutlery set helps to curb a person's consumption simply by making a challenge of lifting his spoon.
The Cheeky Shop came up with this clever solution to overeating, serving up heavy 1 kilogram forks, knives and spoons, with dessert utensils weighing double at 2 kilograms. The repetitions involved with lifting food from plate to mouth begin to actually tire the user, providing more incentive to end a meal early or as soon as your stomach is satisfied.
Designed to look like tiny dumbbells, the Eat Fit cutlery set makes its purpose known, becoming the first step to adopting better habits surrounding diet and exercise alike.
The Eat Fit Cutlery Set Encourages Controlled Portions
1. Controlled-portion Cutlery - There is a trend of developing cutlery sets that encourage controlled portions and help curb overeating.
2. Weighted Utensils - Weighted utensils are gaining popularity as a way to make the act of eating more physically challenging, effectively promoting mindful and slower eating.
3. Fitness-inspired Cutlery - The rise of fitness-inspired cutlery, such as the dumbbell-shaped Eat Fit set, is merging the concepts of diet and exercise to promote healthier lifestyles.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the trend of controlled-portion cutlery by developing innovative products that help individuals maintain a balanced diet.
2. Kitchenware and Utensils - Manufacturers in the kitchenware industry have an opportunity to create weighted utensils that promote mindful eating and portion control.
3. Fitness and Exercise - The fitness and exercise industry can explore the integration of exercise-themed products like fitness-inspired cutlery to further engage individuals in healthy activities.