Eating out of the house usually means using single-use cutlery, so the Linden Portable Cutlery Set has been created to help offer a more eco-friendly alternative. The stylishly reusable cutlery comes in a five-piece set that includes a fork, knife, two differently sized spoons and a pair of chopsticks to make it perfect for use with virtually any meal out of the house. The cutlery all fits into a convenient carrying case that can be easily brought just about anywhere to keep it within reach when it's needed most.
The Linden Portable Cutlery Set comes in several finish options to choose from and could drastically reduce a person's need for single-use plastics to keep tonnes of it out of the landfill.
The Linden Portable Cutlery Set Helps Users Avoid Disposables
1. Eco-friendly Cutlery Sets - Opportunity for eco-conscious companies to develop reusable cutlery sets as a sustainable alternative to single-use plastics.
2. Portable Eating Utensils - Potential for innovators to design lightweight and compact eating utensils in order to provide a convenient eco-friendly alternative to disposable cutlery.
3. Stylish Sustainable Products - Market opportunity for companies to design and produce sustainable products with stylish, modern and appealing designs.
1. Food & Beverage - Opportunity for restaurants and food delivery companies to replace single-use with sustainable cutlery to meet the increasing demand for eco-conscious products.
2. Travel & Hospitality - Hotels and airlines can offer eco-friendly alternatives to single-use plastic cutlery to provide an enhanced sustainable travel experience.
3. Green Living Products - Businesses can produce and market environmental-friendly products across a range of industries, from home decor to fashion accessories.