Even the sleekest and most modern shower can be aesthetically impacted by an unattractive drain, so the Easy Drain S-Line is venturing to remove the drain altogether. Of course, the Easy Drain S-Line still lets water run out from the shower, but its subtle mechanism is virtually invisible to the untrained eye, keeping the aesthetic in consumers' bathrooms sharp and clean.
Rather than a standard circular drain with a grate, the Easy Drain S-Line has no visible hole whatsoever. Instead, the water flows through a discreet fission in the bathroom tiling that is virtually indistinguishable from the juncture between any two normal tiles.
Though the small triangle of the S-Line might be incongruous from the pattern of the rest of the shower floor, is comes in three different finishes to better blend in: stainless steel, tile and natural stone.
The Easy Drain S-Line Subtly Removes Water from Showers
1. Invisible Shower Drains - The trend of invisible shower drains offers an opportunity for companies to develop innovative drain solutions that enhance the aesthetics of modern bathrooms.
2. Discreet Water Flow Mechanism - The trend of discreet water flow mechanisms in shower drains opens up possibilities for companies to create innovative designs that seamlessly integrate into bathroom tiling.
3. Customizable Finishes - The trend of customizable finishes in shower drains provides an opportunity for manufacturers to offer a range of options that allow the drain to blend in seamlessly with different bathroom styles and materials.
1. Bathroom Fixtures - The bathroom fixtures industry can explore innovative designs and materials to create invisible shower drains that enhance the overall bathroom aesthetic.
2. Home Renovation - The home renovation industry can capitalize on the trend of invisible shower drains by incorporating them in modern bathroom makeovers to create a sleek and seamless look.
3. Architecture and Interior Design - The architecture and interior design industries can leverage the trend of invisible shower drains to create cohesive and visually appealing bathroom designs for residential and commercial spaces.