Earth Hour 2009 has come and gone, but the internet is only beginning to fill with incredible photos, art projects and stories of how people celebrated their hour of darkness.
The Earth Hour 2009 light graffiti photos featured in this gallery come to us from an official WWF Flickr pool. They include light writing and Earth Hour themed images created using a slow camera shutter speed and illuminated 'drawing' tools.
Take a look at some more innovative light graffiti below.
Earth Hour 2009 Light Graffiti From WWF on Flickr
1. Light Graffiti - Opportunity for technology-enhanced art and photography in marketing and advertising campaigns.
2. Eco-awareness - Opportunity for businesses to promote environmental sustainability through creative campaigns and initiatives.
3. Participatory Culture - Opportunity for brands to engage with their audience through interactive and collaborative art projects.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies and marketing firms to incorporate innovative light graffiti techniques in their campaigns.
2. Environmental Sustainability - Opportunity for organizations and businesses to promote eco-friendly practices and initiatives by showcasing unique light graffiti artwork.
3. Photography and Art - Opportunity for photographers and artists to explore and expand the boundaries of their craft by incorporating light graffiti techniques in their work.