Sometimes the anticipation that builds up to a Superbowl ad can be almost as important as the ad itself and in that spirit this uncensored E-Trade Baby 2011 Superbowl compilation features some "outtakes" that didn't get to make it to the big game.
E-Trade's baby campaign features a decidedly creepy but fascinating baby spokesman voiced by a grown man with a sarcastic wit. E-Trade's upcoming Super Bowl spot will likely hope to be the funniest baby spot the company yet, so it's no wonder that they've put out the E-Trade Baby 2011 Superbowl compilation of outtakes in order to drum up viewer excitement.
This 'Uncensored E-Trade' 2011 Superbowl Compilation is Intriguing
1. Baby Spokespeople - Creating ads featuring adult language and humor with baby spokespersons can disrupt traditional advertising strategies.
2. Anticipation Marketing - Building anticipation for ads through teaser campaigns and outtakes can create a buzz and engage audiences.
3. Creepy Advertising - Exploring unsettling or unconventional approaches to advertising can capture attention and generate interest.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage the use of baby spokespeople and anticipation marketing to create disruptive campaigns.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can incorporate creepy or unconventional advertising techniques to promote TV shows, movies, and other media.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can explore adultized baby commercials to differentiate their products and engage consumers.