The D*TABLE by The D*HAUS Company, a design and architectural practive based in London, England, is a piece of furniture that appears to have an infinite set of possibilities when it comes to configurations. In reality, it has eight, but that is still plenty. This allows it to conform to a multitude of needs from storage to hosting and everything in between. It's all about dynamic living.
Paying homage to Henry Ernest Dudeney, the mathematician who worked out how a perfect square can evolve into an equilateral triangle, the D*TABLE by The D*HAUS Company boast details that elevate it to a whole new practical status. For instance, it has a hole to rest a plant in, drawers for stroage and slots to slip books when they are not being read.
The D*TABLE by The D*HAUS Company Has Infinite Configuration Possibilities
1. Dynamic Furniture - The trend for furniture that adapts to multiple needs and configurations creates opportunities for businesses to innovate and create transformable furniture designs.
2. Modular Design - Modular furniture designs that can be reconfigured to suit different needs is an emerging trend and presents opportunities as a disruptive innovation in the furniture industry.
3. Multipurpose Furniture - Increasing demand for multipurpose furniture in small living spaces presents opportunities for businesses to design and create adaptable furniture solutions.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can innovate and produce dynamic, modular, and multipurpose designs to meet the changing needs of consumers.
2. Interior Design - As dynamic and versatile furniture grows in popularity, interior design professionals have opportunities to create innovative spaces that maximize the functionality of these new products.
3. Architecture - Architects can incorporate dynamic furniture designs into their blueprints and designs to help clients maximize the potential of their living space.