The Dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2014 ad campaign features Arran Sly who is captured by legendary photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. The model poses in the label's luxe pieces while managing a burning barbecue grill in his backyard.
Arran is seated in an old and comfortable chair and is surrounded by antique newspaper burning materials. The model sports a wardrobe that is not really appropriate for grilling and pulls off the label's latest menswear line.
He wears the label's sleek suit sets that are paired with their smart eyewear looks and also dons a range of leather-sleeved coats and colorful varsity jackets with more of an athletic inspiration.
The Dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2014 ad campaign celebrates the concept of everyday luxury and proves one can even look fashion-forward at a backyard barbecue.
The Dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2014 Campaign is Outdoorsy
1. Everyday Luxury - Opportunity to create high-end, stylish products for everyday activities like backyard barbecues.
2. Athletic-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to design fashionable sportswear pieces that blend style and performance.
3. Outdoor Photoshoots - Opportunity to capture fashion campaigns in natural outdoor settings for a more authentic and relatable aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore creating luxury clothing and accessories for casual, outdoor events.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can develop athletic-inspired designs that are both fashionable and functional.
3. Photography - Photographers can specialize in outdoor photoshoots for fashion campaigns, emphasizing the concept of everyday luxury.