A group of scientists and researchers working out of MIT have developed an exceptionally ingenious, futuristic and ultra reliable piece of technology that could completely alter or revolutionize drug production systems as we know them.
Funded by DARPA, this drug production system works by scaling down every single stage of production in such a manner that the batch of product is smaller, making the entire process easier to manage and enabling better quality control and setup.
This drug production system offers the huge benefit of making it possible to process batches of drugs quicker than ever before. Meanwhile, the compact and portable nature of the contraption makes it convenient to produce drugs in different settings.
This MIT System Allows Rapid Production Of Numerous Drugs
1. Small-scale Drug Production - Opportunity to disrupt traditional drug production methods by developing smaller, more flexible systems that enable rapid production.
2. Improved Quality Control - Opportunity to innovate in quality control processes for drug production by scaling down every stage of production.
3. Portable Drug Manufacturing - Opportunity to create portable drug manufacturing systems that can be utilized in various settings, revolutionizing drug production processes.
1. Pharmaceutical - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the pharmaceutical industry by introducing small-scale, portable drug production systems.
2. Biotechnology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the biotechnology industry by developing improved quality control processes for drug production.
3. Medical Devices - Opportunity to innovate in the medical devices industry with the creation of portable drug manufacturing systems.