Bump Water is an unusual drink for women, specifically for women who are pregnant. The water is full of folic acid, which helps to prevent birth defects, along with other vitamins and minerals like A, D, B6, B12, Niacin, Biotin, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. Instead of ingesting prenatal pills that are difficult to swallow, Bump water makes it easy for women and their growing babies to keep healthy during pregnancy.
Bump Water is sold in 16 fluid ounce bottles, in flavors like Cranberry Ginger, Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade and Pomegranate Mixed Berry, offered in either a flat or sparkling variety.
Since it's known that a lot of people have trouble getting down pills, Bump Water has been OBGYN-recommended as a great way for pregnant women to supplement their diet.
Bump Water is a Vitamin and Mineral Drink for Women Who Are Pregnant
1. Prenatal Nutrition - Opportunity to develop innovative products and services that provide essential nutrients for pregnant women in a more convenient and enjoyable way.
2. Functional Beverages - Opportunity to create beverages with added vitamins and minerals for specific health needs, such as prenatal nutrition.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity to tap into the growing market of health-conscious consumers, offering products that support a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity to develop and market functional beverages with targeted nutrition for different demographic groups.
2. Pharmaceutical - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional prenatal supplement market by offering alternative forms of nutrient delivery, such as beverages.
3. Retail - Opportunity to offer a wider range of prenatal nutrition products, including functional beverages, to meet the needs of pregnant women seeking convenient and healthy options.