According to Fashionising.com, the model "can often be found posing sans clothes," but this time Dree Hemingway in Numero Magazine changes that pattern with a more sensual spread. This editorial doesn't feature much of the clothing but instead is more about the expression in the model's face, and Dree Hemingway pulls it off perfectly.
The sensuality portrayed is so beautiful that it will evoke passion and emotion from the viewer. This is a sensational shoot by photographer Liz Collins. Be sure to check out the gallery for more pictorials of Dree Hemingway in Numero Magazine.
Dree Hemingway in Numero Magazine's July 2010 Issue
1. Sensual Photography - There's an opportunity to create more stunning and romantic photography that's less about clothing but more about passion and emotion.
2. Model Expression - Photographers can focus more on the facial expressions and emotions of models to create impactful photos.
3. Artistic Nudity - There's an opportunity to create beautifully artistic nude photos that embody sensuality and passion.
1. Fashion Photography - Photographers in the fashion industry can experiment and innovate with how they depict models to stand out from competition and appeal to a wider audience.
2. Fine Art Photography - Artists in the fine art photography industry can push the boundaries of nudity and sensuality to create pieces that are both provocative and beautiful.
3. Glamour Photography - Photographers in the glamour photography industry can use sensuality and model expression to create more personable images and stand out from competition.