'The Arch' drawing tool organizer is a well-designed solution for the modern artist and/or creative professional that will offer them a way to keep their essential equipment within reach. Designed by Anton Meyer, the unit features storage space on the interior for all drawing tools including pens, rulers and the like. The compartment comes with two pieces of plywood for the top portion that can be set up for use on the exterior to position pencils or pens for easy access when working.
'The Arch' drawing tool organizer is completely crafted from plywood and boasts a portable design that can quickly transform any space into a workstation to accommodate artists out in the field.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
'The Arch' Drawing Tool Organizer is Multifunctional
1. Multifunctional Drawing Tool Organizers - The trend of multifunctional drawing tool organizers offers opportunities for innovative designs that combine storage, workspace, and portability.
2. Workspace Transformation Solutions - The trend of workspace transformation solutions creates possibilities for disruptive innovations that enable artists to quickly set up workstations anywhere.
3. Efficient Art Supply Organization - The trend of efficient art supply organization opens doors for innovative products that provide easy access and storage for various drawing tools.
1. Art Supplies - The art supplies industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing multifunctional drawing tool organizers that cater to the needs of modern artists and creative professionals.
2. Furniture and Interior Design - The furniture and interior design industry can tap into the trend of workspace transformation solutions by creating innovative furniture pieces that can be easily converted into workstations for artists.
3. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can benefit from the trend of efficient art supply organization by introducing new products that offer improved storage and accessibility for drawing tools, targeting both artists and professionals.