The Krispy Kreme Friday the 13th Double Dozen Deal has been announced by the donut brand as a new promotion that aims to change perceptions surrounding the notoriously unlucky day.
The promotion will take place for one day only on Friday, September 13 and will allow patrons to pay just $13 for two dozen donuts. Consumers only need to show a barcode found on the brands website to redeem the offer that's available at participating locations only.
The Krispy Kreme Friday the 13th Double Dozen Deal will only be available while supplies last and is limited to two redemptions per person. Customers can choose between two dozen Original Glazed donuts or one dozen of Original Glazed with a dozen of assorted.
Image Credit: Krispy Kreme
The Krispy Kreme Friday the 13th Double Dozen Deal is Ultra-Limited
1. Friday the 13th Promotions - Opportunity for other brands to leverage superstitions and offer promotions on historically unlucky days.
2. Limited Time Offers - More brands can create time-sensitive promotions to drive sales and create buzz around holidays or events.
3. Digital Coupons - Businesses can take advantage of technology and offer exclusive deals to customers through mobile apps and online coupon codes.
1. Food and Restaurant - Restaurants can take advantage of seasonal events and holidays to create unique promotions and drive traffic to their locations.
2. Retail - Retailers can create exclusive deals for loyalty members or offer limited edition products to boost sales during specific periods of the year.
3. Mobile Apps - Apps can create special offers to drive engagement and usage, keeping customers coming back and increasing overall retention rate.