For friends and family members that can't meet in person this holiday season, NOW TV and Martine McCutcheon launched a doorstep greeting service called Greetings Gram that's reminiscent of a scene from Love Actually. The new greetings service is designed so that fans of the film can send personalized messages to loved ones for free. The service involves printing the custom messages on large cards so that they can be presented on the recipient's doorstep in a socially distant manner.
This doorstep greeting service was not only created to help people connect during a holiday season that looks different than usual but also to kick off NOW TV’s new Christmas movie season.
Online, there's also a digital version of the Greetings Gram service.
Image Credit: NOW TV
NOW TV Created a Service to Connect Families Inspired by Love Actually
1. Contactless Greetings - Opportunity for businesses to create innovative contactless greeting services that allow people to connect during social distancing measures.
2. Personalized Messaging - Potential for businesses to offer personalized messaging services that can be delivered in creative ways, such as on large cards.
3. Digital Greeting Experiences - Opportunity for businesses to develop digital platforms or apps that offer interactive and personalized greeting experiences.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity for entertainment companies to leverage doorstep greeting services as a marketing tool for new movie releases.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce companies to offer personalized messaging services as an add-on feature during the holiday season.
3. Technology - Potential for technology companies to create digital platforms or apps that facilitate contactless and personalized greeting experiences.