DefenDoor is a single-unit smart doorbell and home monitoring device that allows you to see what's going on outside your home.
The DefenDoor is equipped with a camera that lets you monitor happenings outside your door, vibration sensors that can be easily attached to windows and doors to sense motion and impacts as well as motion sensors that help turn the camera on or off depending on the activity -- or lack thereof -- outside your door.
The device even takes pictures of people who approach your door, and give homeowners the option to take part in a one-way video chat with the visitor. It can even play back pre-recorded messages letting visitors know that the homeowner is away and unavailable.
The developers of DefenDoor will be launching a Kickstarter campaign on November 11 in search of $100,000. Pledges of under $150 will help you secure a DefenDoor system if and when the product is ready for shipping.
The DefenDoor Door Monitor and Camera Keeps You Safe and Informed
1. Smart Home Security - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to create advanced home security systems integrating cameras and sensors.
2. Video Doorbells - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to develop doorbell devices with built-in cameras and two-way communication features.
3. Crowdfunding Campaigns - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to leverage crowdfunding platforms to secure funding for innovative smart home products.
1. Home Security - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home security industry by incorporating smart technologies and advanced monitoring systems.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the consumer electronics industry by developing cutting-edge home monitoring and communication devices.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the e-commerce industry through the expansion of smart home products and technologies.