A clever way to furnish your home is with pieces that foster the flexibility that everyday life demands. The DOOlight Drop Light is one of those domestic fixtures that you would first expect to be unvarying, yet to your delight it behaves quite differently to a typical pendant lamp.
This piece bears a notable similarity to an older version by Doosan Baek but the form of this model radiates with soft curving contours that better complement the spherical shapes of the detachable globes.
The lobed ceiling-mounted fixture is simply a stand and charger for a cluster of five raindrop lightbulbs which can be removed and placed in different rooms to provide portable illumination. What's even more remarkable about the DOOlight Drop Light is that the lamps' intensity can be altered through the tactility of a lingering touch.
The DOOlight Drop Light Makes Illumination Mobile
1. Flexibility in Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customizable lighting fixtures that offer portability and adjustable intensity.
2. Modular Lighting Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create lighting systems that allow users to detach and rearrange light sources for versatile illumination.
3. Tactile Control of Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design lighting products that can be controlled through touch-based interaction for enhanced user experience.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate detachable and adjustable lighting solutions into interior design concepts for flexible and dynamic spaces.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce modular lighting fixtures into the home decor market to offer customers customizable lighting options.
3. Smart Home Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop tactile-controlled lighting systems as part of smart home automation to enhance convenience and functionality.