Dunkin' and Saucony pay homeage to the Boston Marathon with a limited edition pair of donut sneakers. This is the dessert shop and the footwear company's second collaboration as last year the two brands released a sprinkle-infused design for the Kinvara 9.
This year, Dunkin' and Saucony are tackling the Kinvara 10 model, calling attention to the collaboration with double-branded donut sneakers that are adorned with a pattern of Dunkin's recognizable logo. To add to the playfulness of the silhouette, the collaboration also sees "a strawberry-frosted donut medallion," as well as a playful nod to the dessert shop's caffeine beverages on the tongue.
The donut sneakers are announced to the public with a playful, "sprinkle-garnished" marketing campaign.
Dunkin' and Saucony Join Forces Once More for a Dessert-Inspired Design
1. Branded Food-inspired Apparel - There is an opportunity in developing collaborations between food brands and fashion companies in creating unique food-inspired clothing pieces to attract customers from different industries.
2. Playful Marketing Campaigns - Brands can gain customer attention and engagement through playful marketing campaigns that tie in a product collaboration or release.
3. Limited Edition Collaborations - Limited edition collaborations between two brands can create a sense of scarcity and exclusivity that drives sales for both parties and generates buzz in related industries.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore collaborations with fashion and apparel companies for unique branding opportunities and revenue streams.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel companies can look to collaborate with food and beverage brands to create unique and playful designs that attract customers from different industries.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries have an opportunity to develop playful and creative campaigns based on limited edition collaborations between brands in different industries.