PUMA works in collaboration with Dunkin' to celebrate the special Iced Coffee Day that lands on May 25th, which is an annual commemoration of the summer drink where 100% of the funds raised at the franchisees all throughout the country are donated to a charitable cause.
It goes towards the local children's hospitals respective to each location through the Dunkin' Joy in Childhood Foundation. This celebration highlights the Triple Basketball sneaker and the GV Special basketball sneakers. The color palette is true to Dunkin' design language with hints of orange and pink detailing the footwear. It also has a colorful sock lining that is inspired by sprinkles -- the rest of the shoes are adorned in co-branding emblems and donut motifs.
Image Credit: PUMA
Dunkin' Taps the Help of PUMA To Celebrate Ice Coffee Day
1. Celebratory Collaborations - Brands can team up to celebrate special moments and create unique products for their audience.
2. Cause Marketing - Companies can use a portion of their profits to support charitable causes and engage with their community.
3. Co-branded Fashion - Fashion brands can work with food and drink companies to create unique, eye-catching products that appeal to a wider audience.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and drink industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create eye-catching products and support charitable causes in the process.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can work with food and drink companies to create unique, eye-catching products that appeal to a wider audience.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can partner with companies to support their causes and raise awareness for their mission through exclusive co-branded products.