Saucony introduces a new iteration of its signature Shadow 6000 sneaker model with a new colorway that is inspired by the classic New York Cheesecake. The ingredients from the dessert can be seen referenced throughout the entire uppers of the sneakers.
The perforated leather material is done in an off-white hue and features rosy pink overlaying on top by the mudguards and quarter panel sections. The rear windows, laces, tongues, and the Saucony logos are detailed in red to capture the same look of the strawberry glaze that often comes on top of the cake. Strawberry logos are also seen along the tongue with branding rounding out the shoe along the tongue and the insoles.
Image Credit: Saucony
Saucony's Shadow 6000 Sneaker Gets a New Playful Design
1. Food-inspired Footwear - Opportunity for apparel companies to create new playful designs for shoes inspired by different food items.
2. Colorway-based Marketing - Companies can create marketing campaigns around limited edition colorways of their products to generate increased consumer interest.
3. Celebrity Collaborations - Collaborations with well-known chefs or food personalities could lead to unique and innovative designs, and increase brand awareness through cross-promotion.
1. Apparel - New playful food-inspired designs can set companies apart from competitors in the footwear market.
2. Marketing - Limited edition colorways can help generate buzz and enthusiasm around a company's product releases.
3. Food/restaurant - Collaborations with footwear companies could lead to unique and innovative designs, and draw in new customers who are interested in both food and fashion.