As the designers behind the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013 collection face time behind bars, their most recent ad campaign focuses on a different type of drama: Family drama. It specifically revolves around the heat and passion of Italian families. From inappropriate trysts to town gossips and female fawning, the photoshoot is rife with emotive scenes that will entertain viewers on various levels.
Of course, it is the fashion that truly steals the show. Once against starring beauties Bianca Balti, Monica Bellucci and Kate King as well as a new addition, Romanian model Andreea Diaconu, the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013 ad campaign was shot by designer Domenico Dolce. It concentrates on the lacy frocks, bright reds and tweed textures of the collection.
The Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013 Campaign is Rife with Emotion
1. Emotive Advertising - Opportunity for brands to create emotionally charged ad campaigns that connect with viewers on a deeper level.
2. Family-inspired Fashion - Trend of incorporating family dynamics and relationships into fashion campaigns to evoke an emotional connection with consumers.
3. Celebrity Designer Photography - Rising trend of fashion designers personally shooting their own ad campaigns featuring top models and celebrities to add authenticity and uniqueness.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage emotive advertising to create engaging campaigns that resonate with their target audience.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the opportunity of shooting campaign photos for fashion designers who want to add a personal touch in their ad campaigns.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can assist brands in creating emotionally driven ad campaigns that provoke a response from viewers.